- Pat Toomey Is a Strong Candidate. Will That Be Enough in 2016?
- Both Parties Monitoring Impact of Arizona Redistricting Case
- Long List of Possible Barbara Mikulski Successors
- Mikulski Will Not Seek Another Term (Updated)
- Russ Feingold, Joe Sestak and the Improbable Senate Race Rematch
Mayday PAC Boosts Jim Rubens Against Scott Brown
Posted at 10:40 a.m. on Aug. 22, 2014
Fake pol Gil Fulbright wants to cause real problems for Senate hopeful Scott P. Brown.
The satirical candidate — previously scheduled to crash a showdown at Kentucky’s Fancy Farm, attended by Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell and his Democratic challenger Alison Lundergan Grimes — is the face of the Represent.Us campaign to shake up Congress.
Mayday PAC is bankrolling this latest attack against the former Massachusetts Republican currently vying to return to Washington by taking a run at Sen. Jeanne Shaheen, D-N.H.
The pro-Rubens spots are projected to flood the New Hampshire airwaves beginning Friday.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here