- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
Give Me Your Tired of Shutdown, Your Poor | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Oct. 6, 2013
The first week of the government shutdown produced its share of rancor, which seemed to give way to a sense of fatalism as people questioned whether this is really the best the country can expect from its elected officials. Which brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section of our Heard on the Hill blog. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here