- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Goat Stage Fright at Congressional Cemetery
Posted at 1:15 p.m. on Aug. 7, 2013
“They were a little intimidated by it.”
— Brian Knox, supervising forester for Eco-Goats, referring to the reaction of his herd of grazers to the dozens of onlookers and press people at Congressional Cemetery this morning. The cemetery has employed Eco-Goats to graze the invasive species that choke the perimeter of the historic grounds.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here