- Clinton Finds Her Running Mate
- Carson Says Cruz’s Tactics Were ‘Despicable’
- Clinton’s Wall Street Talks Were ‘Gushy’
- GOP Insiders Still Don’t See Trump Winning
- Why Are South Carolina Politics So Nasty?
By Warren Rojas Posted at 12:42 p.m. on March 4, 2014
“I am especially glad to be here on this day of all days because it is the 153rd anniversary of the day that GPO first opened its doors for business in 1861. In other words, today is GPO’s birthday”
— Davita Vance-Cooks, public printer of the United States, shares an agency milestone with House appropriators to kick off Budget Day.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog. @HeardontheHill
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.