- McConnell Loans $1.8 Million to His Campaign
- What Happened to the GOP Lawsuit Against Obama?
- Begich Holds Double-Digit Lead in Alaska
- Gohmert Says Gays Getting Massages Make U.S. Vulnerable
- Perdue Signs a Woman's Body
Grassley *Hearts* America
Posted at 12:55 p.m. on Sept. 17, 2013
Someone is feeling particularly patriotic this morning:
Ran 6+mi. from my house to Senate this AM. Seeing USCapitol is ideal way to celebrate the Constitution’s birthday. GR8 way 2 start morning.
— ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) September 17, 2013
Thank you, Sen. Charles E. Grassley, R-Iowa, for taking a break from browbeating the History Channel long enough to remind us how lucky we all are to spend our days living/working/playing in the District of Columbia.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here