- D.C. Businessman Pleads Guilty to Providing $3.3 Million to Campaigns
- Two Democrats Running for Virgin Islands' Delegate Seat
- Senate Conservatives Fund Endorses House Candidates
- Vulnerable Democrats Missing From All-Night Climate Change Debate
- 'Uncle Earl' Plea Details Secret Money to 28 Local and Federal Candidates
Grassley *Hearts* America
Posted at 12:55 p.m. on Sept. 17, 2013
Someone is feeling particularly patriotic this morning:
Ran 6+mi. from my house to Senate this AM. Seeing USCapitol is ideal way to celebrate the Constitution’s birthday. GR8 way 2 start morning.
— ChuckGrassley (@ChuckGrassley) September 17, 2013
Thank you, Sen. Charles E. Grassley, R-Iowa, for taking a break from browbeating the History Channel long enough to remind us how lucky we all are to spend our days living/working/playing in the District of Columbia.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here