- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Grassley and The History Channel, Back Together Again
Posted at 2:37 p.m. on June 28, 2013
Peace is at hand between Sen. Charles E. Grassley and the History Channel.
For the past 18 months, Grassley repeatedly aired anger at the channel for not showing enough historical programming. On Friday afternoon, he got his wish:
A little under an hour later he followed up with another tweet:
Now if only Republicans and Democrats on Capitol Hill could come together like this. What a wonderful world it would be.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here