- CPAC Campaign Boot Camp Trains GOP to Catch Up
- Ex-House Candidate Will Take Top Role in Likely Clinton Campaign
- Vulnerable GOP Senators Steer Clear of CPAC
- Congressional Republicans All Over CPAC Lineup
- House Democrats Get Better Odds in California Senate Race
Guerrilla Editing: Giants Sign Stands Corrected
Posted at 2:27 p.m. on Feb. 8, 2012
On Monday, HOH reported that the New Jersey delegation was being a bit salty to their New York brethren, and today, it appears, the cross-Hudson rivalry heated up.
After the New York Giants won the Super Bowl on Sunday, Members of Congress from New Jersey sent out press releases and even taped up signs claiming the Giants as their own. We’re looking at you, Sen. Frank Lautenberg’s (D) office.
This morning HOH received a picture of the Lautenberg sign, which was “corrected” so to speak, to say “Congrats to the NEW YORK Giants Super Bowl Champs!”
We have no idea who could have done this, though we should point out that Sen. Charles Schumer’s (D-N.Y.) office is just across the hall. Coincidence? Mayhaps…
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here