- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Harry Reid Snips Beard Baiting in the Bud (VIDEO)
Posted at 11:19 a.m. on Aug. 19
It took a week. But Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has finally come clean about why he’s not partaking in the hairy contest Nevada Republican Dean Heller floated via the local press.
Per an interview given to the Reno Gazette-Journal, Reid has officially bowed out of the collegial beard-growing challenge after taking it on the chin during a previous family vacation.
“I don’t want to, anyway,” the smooth-cheeked Nevada Democrat said of his presumably whiskerless future.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here