- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
Hello, Gourdgeous: A Very Political Halloween
Posted at 8:30 a.m. on Oct. 31, 2013
We here at HOH choose to believe you are no one in the politisphere until someone takes the time to carve your visage into a defenseless gourd.
With Halloween just a few hours away, what better time to take a look at those who’ve captured the imagination of jack-o’-lantern enthusiasts:
President Barack Obama
Vice President (and 2016 contender?) Joseph R. Biden Jr.
2012 GOP presidential hopeful Michele Bachmann of Minnesota
2012 GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul of Texas
2008 GOP presidential hopeful John McCain of Arizona
2008 Democrat presidential hopeful (and 2016 contender?) Hillary Clinton
2008 GOP vice presidential hopeful Sarah Palin
President George W. Bush
President Ronald Reagan
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here