- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Heritage Thankful for Political Targets
Posted at 12:40 p.m. on Nov. 27, 2013
It’s the holidays.
Why not take a little time off from battling partisan foes and let The Heritage Foundation handle the cyber-feuding for you?
The conservative think tank has created a half-dozen e-cards poking fun at the administration for everything from first lady Michelle Obama’s healthy-eating efforts to the polarizing Affordable Care Act:
Now, let’s all be thankful for the common-sense rule that NO ONE should be wasting time checking their email at the Thanksgiving table.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here