- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
Hey, Capitol Hill: You’ve Got Crabs!
Posted at 2:25 p.m. on Aug. 31, 2012
Good news for those folks in town this Labor Day Weekend or touching down in between conventions. Sonoma has crabs!
Last Sunday’s crab feast sold out, so book your table if you want to plop down $35 to rip apart and hork down steamed crustaceans. Beers, as they should be at any self-respecting crab pull, are available as well: $4 for a tall boy of Pabst Blue Ribbon and $5 for big cans of Fat Tire.
Sonoma is located at 223 Pennsylvania Ave. SE.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here