- Ex-Rep. Brad Schneider Inches Closer to Rematch in Illinois
- Democrat Back for Rematch With Freshman Republican
- DCCC Robocalls Target GOP on DHS Funding
- Pat Toomey Is a Strong Candidate. Will That Be Enough in 2016?
- Both Parties Monitoring Impact of Arizona Redistricting Case
Hey, GOP — Tampa’s Got Your Bad Decisions Covered
Posted at 1:50 p.m. on Aug. 13, 2012
Get a load of the not-so-subtle warning to those who, unlike presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney, might knock back something stronger than caffeine-free Diet Coke during convention week:
And if there was any doubt the Tampa skin trade can’t wait to cater to all the visiting social conservatives, the Penthouse Club put that issue to bed:
You have no plans to plow through town while blind-stinking drunk or frantically paw at the scantily clad? But you also don’t happen to have a flag to wrap yourself in while touring scenic Central Florida?
Show some team spirit by sporting a tacky T-shirt that was (most likely) mass-produced by child laborers in a Third World sweatshop:
T-minus two weeks (and counting) …
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here