- DSCC Talking to Potential Burr Challengers in North Carolina
- Drowning in Weak Polling, How Long Can Lindsey Graham Stay in 2016 Race?
- Eric Cantor Emerges From Defeat to Back Jeb Bush in Virginia
- Former Senate Colleagues Could See Biden as President
- Rand Paul in for the 'Long Haul' — But Can He Make It That Far?
Hey, GOP — Tampa’s Got Your Bad Decisions Covered
Posted at 1:50 p.m. on Aug. 13, 2012
Get a load of the not-so-subtle warning to those who, unlike presumptive GOP nominee Mitt Romney, might knock back something stronger than caffeine-free Diet Coke during convention week:
And if there was any doubt the Tampa skin trade can’t wait to cater to all the visiting social conservatives, the Penthouse Club put that issue to bed:
You have no plans to plow through town while blind-stinking drunk or frantically paw at the scantily clad? But you also don’t happen to have a flag to wrap yourself in while touring scenic Central Florida?
Show some team spirit by sporting a tacky T-shirt that was (most likely) mass-produced by child laborers in a Third World sweatshop:
T-minus two weeks (and counting) …
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here