- New DCCC Chairman Rides on Air Force One
- DSCC Announces 2016 Staff Roster
- Freshman Class Filled With Losers
- Democrats Look for Comebacks From Members Ousted in 2010
- Kelly Ward Will Stay on as DCCC Executive Director
Skating Apparently Is a Crime!
Posted at 6:02 p.m. on June 21, 2013
Mary M. Thompson, 42, pleaded guilty on Thursday to spending more than $16,000 of federal money on personal items while working for the Health and Human Services Department, including roller skates!
According to a Justice Department statement, Thompson worked for HHS from 2010 to 2012. During that time, she was issued a government credit card and at some point started buying all kinds of goodies, including an iPod, pool cues and the roller skates.
Thompson faces a maximum sentence of 10 years in prison and $250,000 in fines.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here