- Candidates Get Platform With GOP Weekly Address
- Ratings Changes in Seven House Races, All Toward GOP
- DSCC Raises $6.5 Million in Early October
- DCCC Spends to Boost Five Incumbents
- Most Vulnerable Senators, Ranked by Their Wealth
H&M Courts Union Station Shoppers
Posted at 4:43 p.m. on Sept. 18, 2013
Swedish-based retailer H&M is throwing open the doors to its new Capitol Hill store Thursday at 11 a.m.
Promotional materials promise can’t miss deals (pants for under $10) as well as free giveaways to the first 300 people in line.
Have at it, clotheshorses …
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here