- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
Hoekstra’s Rush Hour to Judgment
Posted at 1:07 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2012
Live Funny or Die is having its way with former-Representative-cum-Senate-hopeful Pete Hoekstra’s widely reviled Super Bowl spot:
As late as last night, it was still a blank canvas in the GoDaddy archives. By this morning, left-leaning American Bridge had set up the following anti-Hoekstra media medley:
You snooze, you lose.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here