- Freshman Class Filled With Losers
- Democrats Look for Comebacks From Members Ousted in 2010
- Kelly Ward Will Stay on as DCCC Executive Director
- Congressman to Consider John McCain Primary Challenge
- Josh Holmes, the Mastermind of Team Mitch
HOH Mailbag: TMI From Wyoming
Posted at 3:04 p.m. on April 10, 2012
We here at HOH get all kinds of wacky correspondence, both the electronic kind and good old-fashioned hard copy.
But sometimes the weirdness factor amazes even us.
Case in point, this unsolicited greeting card/propaganda from former GOP presidential hopeful Rick Santorum’s campaign sugar daddy, Foster Friess:
From the veiled reference to Pastor Joe Nelms’ automobile-praising NASCAR prayer
to the repeated plugs for wife Lynn’s self-published series of children’s books, this overly busy card baked our proverbial noodle.
Just a little peek into what makes us run to the mailbox every freaking day.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here