- Party's History of Establishment Picks Could Be Over
- Mike Coffman Rules Out Colorado Senate Bid
- David McKinley Not Running for Governor in West Virginia
- Appealing to Hawks, Lindsey Graham Jumps Into 2016 Presidential Ring
- DCCC Isn't 'Rushing' to Make Endorsements
How the Obama-Boehner Relationship is Like the World Cup | Capitol Quip
Posted at 9:06 p.m. on July 6, 2014
The United States fought valiantly in the World Cup, but that doesn’t mean we can’t extrapolate a sports metaphor for gridlocked Washington, particularly when it comes to our Capitol Quip captioning contest.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here