- Citizens United Case Helped Elect More Republicans
- House Republicans Don't Expect Government Shutdown
- Christie Makes Mexico Trip as Foreign Policy Test
- Franken Maintains Lead in Minnesota
- Senator's Refusal to Resign Changed South Dakota Politics
How the Obama-Boehner Relationship is Like the World Cup | Capitol Quip
Posted at 9:06 p.m. on July 6
The United States fought valiantly in the World Cup, but that doesn’t mean we can’t extrapolate a sports metaphor for gridlocked Washington, particularly when it comes to our Capitol Quip captioning contest.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Wednesday, and everyone can vote for the winner through Thursday.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here