- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
- Another Senate Forecast
- On Wonk Wire
- Why No Democrat Wants to Challenge Hillary
I Have (Five) Speeches | Capitol Quip
Posted at 6:12 p.m. on Aug. 28, 2013
The five finalists for this week’s caption contest are ready for your votes.
Using the comments section below, vote for your favorite caption until 5 p.m. EDT Thursday.
Here are this week’s finalists:
- How about “I have a tempered aspiration?”
- Mr. President, You have the wrong speech! I gave you the “Blame Republicans” speech!
- How about “I have a drone?”
- No, no, not THAT one!
- Mr. President, wait! That is your March Madness bracket, not your March on Washington speech!
The cartoon with the winning caption will appear on this blog on Sept. 2 and in the following day’s print edition of Roll Call. The contest winner will receive a signed color print of his or her Capitol Quip cartoon from the cartoonist, R.J. Matson.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here