- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen Floats Lifeline for Local Watering Holes
Posted at 6:39 p.m. on April 29, 2014
Florida Republican Ileana Ros-Lehtinen was so bummed out about the imminent shuttering of the Pour House, she rushed to Twitter to rally support for a bold new initiative: the DRINKS Act.
According to a Ros-Lehtinen aide, the umbrella proposal “includes but is not limited to 18th Amendment, Hawk and Dove, Lil’ Pub, and Pour House” — all venerable Capitol Hill hangouts, save for the struggling Hawk ‘n’ Dove, that have blinked out of existence over the past few months.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here