- Tim Scott Lauds Possible Lindsey Graham 2016 Campaign
- Top GOP Ad-Maker Recovering From Cardiac Arrest
- Why Even Democrats Love Talking About Joni Ernst
- Democrats Court Ex-Congressman for Rematch
- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen Floats Lifeline for Local Watering Holes
Posted at 6:39 p.m. on April 29, 2014
Florida Republican Ileana Ros-Lehtinen was so bummed out about the imminent shuttering of the Pour House, she rushed to Twitter to rally support for a bold new initiative: the DRINKS Act.
— Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (@RosLehtinen) April 29, 2014
According to a Ros-Lehtinen aide, the umbrella proposal “includes but is not limited to 18th Amendment, Hawk and Dove, Lil’ Pub, and Pour House” — all venerable Capitol Hill hangouts, save for the struggling Hawk ‘n’ Dove, that have blinked out of existence over the past few months.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here