- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Immigration Reformers Swarm Capitol Hill
Posted at 3:45 p.m. on April 10, 2013
What better way to spend an unsettlingly hot sprummer day than to turn the heat up on Congress to do something, anything on the immigration reform front?
This seemingly endless sea of predominantly Latino humanity appeared determined to do just that, chanting and cheering their way from Union Station towards the larger rally already amassing Wednesday on the sun-splashed West Lawn of the Capitol.
For anyone who might have nodded off during high school Spanish class, that last group was yelling, “Obama, escucha/Estamos en la lucha!” (That’s “Listen up, Obama/We’re in this fight together!”)
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here