- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
Immigration Reformers Swarm Capitol Hill
Posted at 3:45 p.m. on April 10, 2013
What better way to spend an unsettlingly hot sprummer day than to turn the heat up on Congress to do something, anything on the immigration reform front?
This seemingly endless sea of predominantly Latino humanity appeared determined to do just that, chanting and cheering their way from Union Station towards the larger rally already amassing Wednesday on the sun-splashed West Lawn of the Capitol.
For anyone who might have nodded off during high school Spanish class, that last group was yelling, “Obama, escucha/Estamos en la lucha!” (That’s “Listen up, Obama/We’re in this fight together!”)
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here