- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Overheard: In Israel, Obama Takes a Break From Charm Offensive
Posted at 12:15 p.m. on March 20, 2013
“It’s good to get away from Congress.”
– President Barack Obama to Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu after touching down in Tel Aviv for a four-day trip to the Middle East.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here