- What Book Should Obama Read?
- Landrieu Claims Parents' Home as Her Voting Address
- Democrats See Benghazi Inquiry Stretching Into 2016
- Lawyers Present Closing Arguments in McDonnell Trial
- O'Malley Offers Staff to South Carolina Democrats
It’s No Camel-ot Over There | Capitol Quip
Posted at 7 p.m. on Aug. 18, 2013
Thanks to the many readers who contributed captions for last week’s Capitol Quip contest. Here’s the winning entry as voted by readers of Heard on the Hill, and in a rare August recess event, members of the Roll Call newsroom. (We had a tie and needed to break it. But we can assure you, employees were under no undue influence to pick any particular caption, and they voted via the comments section like other readers.)
The winner will receive a signed color print suitable for framing from Roll Call cartoonist R.J. Matson. Check out our past winners on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here