- How Ted Cruz Wooed Donald Trump
- Blumenthal Remained Key Adviser to Clinton
- GOP Chaos in Colorado Risks Chance at Senate Seat
- Obama Close to Major Diplomatic Victory
- Trump Widens His Lead Over GOP Rivals
By Warren Rojas Posted at 12:31 p.m. on Aug. 28, 2013
Whoever is in charge of archiving the speeches Rep. Jerry McNerney, D-Calif., rattles off in the course of his legislative duties is taking advantage of the relative quiet to weave together what appears to be an all-encompassing — Hispanic heritage stuff? ¡Si Señor! Veterans Affairs claims? Ooo-rah! Cyber intelligence issues? You betcha — highlight reel.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.