- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Joaquin Castro Ties the Knot
Posted at 12:26 a.m. on Nov. 3, 2013
Rep. Joaquin Castro wed his expectant fiancee, Anna Flores, Saturday during a private ceremony attended only by family.
“Anna and I have had an eventful and very blessed year. We are excited to embark on our journey together as a family,” the Texas Democrat told HOH via email after making things official in San Antonio.
According to a Castro aide, the freshman lawmaker is planning a more all-inclusive affair for 2014. “They are planning a Catholic ceremony next summer to celebrate with friends,” Team Castro said.
Castro proposed to Flores earlier this summer.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here