- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
Joe Visconti Loves Several Things, Including Christopher Shays
Posted at 3:27 p.m. on April 5, 2012
Do you need a good dose of insanity? Have you not laughed so hard you’ve almost peed your pants? Well, HOH has quite an afternoon treat!
We have found a very funny YouTube video, perhaps the greatest we’ve watched this day. It has taught us that a man called Joe Visconti loves gasoline, flatbed trucks, Tom Petty songs and the “Don’t Tread on Me” flag. But, more than anything on God’s green Earth, Visconti loves current GOP Senate candidate and former Rep. Christopher Shays (Conn.).
According to Visconti’s blog, he is an “[e]ntertainer, Emmy Award winning producer and former candidate for the US Congress.” We bet Shays is pleased as punch to have Visconti stand in the back of a pickup truck, lift a gas can and wave a flag for him. We know we would be.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here