- Senators Confirm Re-Election Bids for 2016
- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
John Dingell Google-Glasses Himself
Posted at 6:05 p.m. on July 8, 2013
Congress’s longest-serving member, Rep. John D. Dingell, D-Mich., can now find his favorite Chinese restaurant using only a pair of glasses.
Google stopped by Dingell’s office three weeks ago to show the 29-term congressman one of its newest products, Google Glass. Dingell, who turned 87 today, posted a video of his Glass experience on his Facebook page, saying near the end of the 55-second video, “This is quite a machine.”
Google, which has an office in the congressman’s district in Ann Arbor, Mich., launched Google Glass last June at Google I/O 2012, using skydivers and other extreme sport athletes to showcase the product’s capabilities.
Check out Dingell’s Google experience below:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here