- Montana Senate: A Real Race or Simply Manufactured Buzz?
- Number of Potential Senators in the House Dwindles
- Chris McDaniel Finished Mississippi Senate Runoff With $386,000
- Senate Democrats Count on Bulging War Chests for Final Months
- Freedom Partners Dives Into North Carolina Senate Race
John Dingell — Young Whipper Snapper
Posted at 4:02 p.m. on Feb. 24
Rep. John D. Dingell, D-Mich., has been around Congress so long, it’s easy to forget he was once the youngest member of the House. But we have proof, as can be seen in this image from the Jan. 10, 1957, edition of Roll Call, that the dean of the House was once among its cubs.
Dingell, who at 30 years old was the youngest member of Congress, discusses the upcoming 85th Congress with Sen. Theodore Francis Green, D-R.I., who at 89 was the oldest member of Congress.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here