- Judge Dismisses McDaniel Challenge
- America's First Real Post-Cold War President
- Peters Keeps Lead in Michigan Senate Race
- Obama Hints He'll Delay Action in Immigration
- Baker Catches Coakley in New Poll
John Dingell — Young Whipper Snapper
Posted at 4:02 p.m. on Feb. 24
Rep. John D. Dingell, D-Mich., has been around Congress so long, it’s easy to forget he was once the youngest member of the House. But we have proof, as can be seen in this image from the Jan. 10, 1957, edition of Roll Call, that the dean of the House was once among its cubs.
Dingell, who at 30 years old was the youngest member of Congress, discusses the upcoming 85th Congress with Sen. Theodore Francis Green, D-R.I., who at 89 was the oldest member of Congress.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here