- Supreme Court Blocks Extension of Ohio Early Voting
- No Ruling on Kansas Democrats Picking Candidate
- Intruder Made It Deeper Into White House
- Senate Race in Kansas is a Toss Up
- Dead Heat for Massachusetts Governor
John Green Rips Health Care a Few New Ones
Posted at 1:31 p.m. on Sept. 18, 2013
His prognosis: “It is not a simple problem. There will not be a simple solution. … And it’s vital that we grapple with it meaningfully instead of just treating health care costs as political theater.”
Still not sold?
Green dissects how/why folks SHOULD get a bigger piece of the health care pie — but often don’t — in this slice-and-dice of capitalism:
“Career decisions should be about finding the place where your talents meet the worlds’ needs. Not about finding the place where you can get health insurance,” he warns.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here