- Awards for the Best and Worst of Politics in 2013
- McConnell, NRSC to Help Cochran Fundraise
- Democratic Official Challenges Sean Duffy in Wisconsin
- House GOP Women Fundraise for Florida Special Candidate (Updated)
- Democratic Super PAC Tops $1 Million for Hagan in North Carolina
John Lewis’ Arresting Life Advice
Posted at 6:25 p.m. on July 21
SAN DIEGO — In town to celebrate the highly anticipated debut of his graphic novel, “March,” an illustrated account of the civil rights movement in the early 1960s, Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., also laid bare at Comic-Con the grim realities of a life often lived in direct opposition to the status quo.
Speaking with the utmost conviction, with nary a hint of contrition, the veteran activist urged others to bravely speak out and act up — cultural defiance he dubbed “good trouble” — against all manner of injustice.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here