- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
John Lewis’ Arresting Life Advice
Posted at 6:25 p.m. on July 21, 2013
SAN DIEGO — In town to celebrate the highly anticipated debut of his graphic novel, “March,” an illustrated account of the civil rights movement in the early 1960s, Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., also laid bare at Comic-Con the grim realities of a life often lived in direct opposition to the status quo.
Speaking with the utmost conviction, with nary a hint of contrition, the veteran activist urged others to bravely speak out and act up — cultural defiance he dubbed “good trouble” — against all manner of injustice.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here