- How Ted Cruz Wooed Donald Trump
- Blumenthal Remained Key Adviser to Clinton
- GOP Chaos in Colorado Risks Chance at Senate Seat
- Obama Close to Major Diplomatic Victory
- Trump Widens His Lead Over GOP Rivals
By Bridget Bowman Posted at 1:23 p.m. on March 20, 2014
Rachelle O’Neil, a staff assistant in Lewis’ office, posted two Facebook videos Wednesday of the congressman cutting the rug. O’Neil said the dance was part of a “long-awaited” birthday celebration. (Lewis’ birthday was Feb. 21.)
“Be happy everybody, happy,” said Lewis. “That’s what the government is supposed to do.”
Keep dancing, congressman.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.