- McDonnell Apologizes for Taking Gifts and Money
- Rubio Hints at Government Shutdown Over Immigration
- Close Three-Way Senate Race in Kansas
- Police Union Won't Back Democratic Convention in Brooklyn
- Is Obamacare Helping Some GOP Governors?
Justin Amash’s Magical Twitter Rants
Posted at 5:57 p.m. on Sept. 10, 2013
Michigan Republican Rep. Justin Amash became seriously disillusioned Tuesday — warning his social-media flock not once, not twice, but thrice about the procedural sleight of hand designed to blunt President Barack Obama’s looming health care expansion.
The tea party favorite became possessed with the idea of raising the alarm before lunch, broadcasting this cryptic warning amid a slew of anti-Syria missives:
— Justin Amash (@repjustinamash) September 10, 2013
That set the stage for a full-fledged attack on party leaders:
Amash closed the nowhere-near-secret circle with a nod to his pop culture muses:
No word on whether Twitter fans were spellbound by his appeals.
Next time, he should consider strapping on a prosthetic schnoz and choreograph a catchy song-and-dance number.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here