- How a Tea Party Favorite May Influence Mississippi Race
- What the 'Big Ten' Tells Republicans They Need in 2016
- Van Hollen May Not Have Field to Himself (Updated)
- For Hoyer and McCarthy, the Floor Dance is Getting Tense
- Joe Sestak Kicks Off Rematch With Pat Toomey
Keeping Up With the Capitol Hill Fox
Posted at 11:58 a.m. on Jan. 8, 2014
And the hits keep coming.
Chris Burger, who left D.C. for Nashville, Tenn., not too long ago, told HOH he’s been enjoying our ongoing coverage of the photogenic phenomenon that is the Capitol Hill Fox. And — who’d believe it! — he, too, recently had a run-in with the four-legged bandit during a holiday visit to the District.
“We ran into the red fox at the FDR Memorial,” Burger shared. “He just ran across the memorial into grass and just kept going — he seemed to just be enjoying the cold day.”
Our furry friend appears to have this whole town wired:
View Capitol Hill fox sightings in a larger map
Burger’s report brings us close to a half-dozen sightings of said critter. (Keep those name suggestions coming, everyone!)
Of course, we fully expect that number will continue to climb as the CHF’s star rises. To wit, some wily fan has already created a corresponding Twitter account.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here