- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Kerry Bentivolio Just Sic About Lack of Legislative Comprehension
Posted at 4:15 p.m. on Aug. 28, 2013
Isn’t it time that votes are taken by role call and legislation explains in plain English how it modifies the law? #ReadTheBills
May we suggest that the freshman lawmaker crack a dictionary — they’re “roll call” votes, sir — before launching any deep-dives into the Federal Register?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here