- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Kid Prez Takes Over 1600 Penn
Posted at 10:58 a.m. on April 1, 2013
A web-anointed “Kid President” took over briefly at the White House today, at least on YouTube.
The insanely cute youngster poked his head above the podium in a video released by the White House.
“It looks like you’re expecting somebody else, but April Fool’s on all y’all,” viral vid veteran Robbie Novak says. “I’m Kid President, and I hope everyone has an awesome day.”
The precocious would-be POTUS, who was invited to participate in the annual Easter Egg Roll festivities, has been presiding over his own online channel since just before the election.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here