- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Kids Sway the Darndest Things
Posted at 3:23 p.m. on June 3
“A 4-year-old ‘lobbyist’ just handed this to me in Dirksen,” a colleague relayed via email after crossing paths with the pint-sized influence peddler over in the Senate office buildings.
The combative sentiment stamped across the narrow strip of campaign literature is the latest rallying cry adopted by the left-leaning ladies behind the MomsRising movement. Group members are on Capitol Hill today beating the drum for U.S. Surgeon General nominee Dr. Vivek H. Murthy.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here