- Ron DeSantis Announces Florida Senate Bid
- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
King of Campaign Ads
Posted at 6:57 p.m. on Sept. 13, 2012
It seems Angus King, the former Maine governor currently vying for the Senate seat being vacated by retiring Republican Olympia Snowe, has come under fire for having too much fun with his campaign spots:
Now, we’re no media critics.
But HOH appreciates anyone savvy enough to satirize our favorite radioactive-breath-spewing, alien horde-bashing, environment-defending mutant lizard.
That said, King’s spot remains a far
cry deafening mechanical roar from our favorite Godzilla cameo:
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here