- Ford Denies Smoking Crack
- Very Close Race for Senate Nomination in Georgia
- Welcoming 100 Sandy Hook Moms
- Bonus Quote of the Day
- Gingrich Warns Republicans About Overreach
Landry Says Silly Things, Wants Recognition
Posted at 3:58 p.m. on Feb. 7, 2012
Louisiana Rep. Jeff Landry (R) is having a fun contest on his shiny Facebook page.
You see, he has made a YouTube video of some of the crazy things he’s said. The clip is called “Landry’s Line of the Day Contest!!!” And it is a contest!
Viewers and visitors to his Facebook page can vote on which one of Landry’s wacky, down-home sayings are the wackiest.
1. “I really enjoy pizza. I’m a big pizza guy. I eat it all the time. I order it. Delivery guy. You used pizza delivery before?”
2. “Even someone with an I.Q. of a cantaloupe can tell you that this decision was completely politically motivated.”
3. Isn’t funny.
4. “How long did it take you to get from Alaska to here? … On an electric plane?”
Click over to Landry’s Facebook page to vote now and vote often.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here