- Shaheen Barely Leads in New Hampshire
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Florida Gay Marriage Ban Ruled Unconstitutional
- Minnesota GOP Bans Its Own Candidate
- Rand Paul on a Mission in Guatemala
Late Night Scribe Smothered by Re-Election Love
Posted at 3:28 p.m. on Nov. 8, 2012
As the 2012 election postmortems continue rolling in, the pundits have seized upon a fairly obvious theme: The Republican Party has a serious diversity problem.
But as late night TV show host Conan O’Brien has uncovered, that knife cuts both ways:
High-five, Team Coco.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here