- Despite Fattah Indictment, Don't Expect a Scramble for His Seat
- House Democrats Going Good Cop, Bad Cop Against GOP
- Tech Experts: Expect Innovation, Investment on Established Platforms for 2016
- The Software That Draws the Political Landscape
- More Democratic Losses Could Be on the Horizon
Let’s Make a Capitol Quip!
Posted at 7:05 p.m. on Dec. 15, 2013
Whoa, now! Contrary to the customary potshots over taxes, spending and everything in-between, House Republicans, led by Budget Chairman Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin, and Senate Democrats, led by Budget Chairwoman Patty Murray of Washington, struck a deal on a long-overdue budget resolution. Despite some misgivings on both the left and right, it showed the art of compromise isn’t dead in Washington. Or is it?
This brings us to this week’s Capitol Quip.
Send us a caption for this week’s contest by leaving it in the comments section. Editors will pick five finalists on Dec. 18, and everyone can vote for the winner through Dec. 19.
To see our previous winners, check us out on Pinterest.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here