- Jerry Moran Kicks Off 2016 Cycle With $1.4 Million War Chest
- Exclusive: DSCC Hires National Political Director, Press Secretary
- First Look: Can Democrats Win the Senate in 2016?
- Democrats Lose Candidate and Hope in New York Special Election
- DCCC Announces Final Fundraising, Debt Figures for 2014
Fed-Up Hill Types Get LaRouche Revenge on Wikipedia
Posted at 4:59 p.m. on Aug. 20, 2014
Lawmakers may be away for the next few weeks, but the automated watchdogs at congress-edits noticed that one busy beaver on Capitol Hill felt compelled to share a little something about the acolytes of socio-economic gadfly Lyndon LaRouche with the rest of the world.
The online tweak to the official Lyndon LaRouche wiki, as is often the case with these anonymous changes, was less than complimentary.
HOH hasn’t bumped into any LaRouchies since last fall.
But when they show up, they sure do make an impression.
We pity the congressional aide misguided enough to believe a few harsh words spewed into the Internet ether would silence a man who’s been thumbing his nose at the government since before most modern Hill staffers (and possibly their parents) were even born.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here