- Veteran GOP Fundraiser Moves On After 37 Years
- Will Russ Feingold Be Haunted by Campaign Problems Past?
- McSally Win Gives Republicans Another House Seat (Updated)
- N.H. Democrats Prep Kelly Ayotte Challenge
- 14 Congressional Republicans Jeb Bush Helped Last Cycle
Making a Statement at Comic-Con
Posted at 11:26 p.m. on July 19, 2013
SAN DIEGO — Sure, there are lots of people traipsing around in mind-blowing costumes (or nearly nude, in some cases). But some folks travel to Comic-Con with a very specific mission in mind.
This DIY activist clearly wants the media-industrial complex to quit effing around with the programming he most enjoys.
Is he bummed that “Battlestar Galactica” ran its course on SyFy?
Incensed that the criminally short-lived “Life on Mars” was not renewed by BBC America?
Beside himself that NBC’s “Heroes” became totally unwatchable after the first season?
We wanted to discern the cause of his consternation. But by the time we turned to give chase, the anonymous rabble-rouser — like a TV pilot without a seasoned show-runner — was gone.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here