- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Man With Flowing Locks and Healing Gaze to Look on Crystal City
Posted at 3:15 p.m. on Oct. 5, 2012
Braco’s powerful stare will be cast on groups of people at half-hour increments, nine times a day. He has been flexing his powerful gaze professionally since the 1990s. After a session in Braco’s line of vision, “positive and beautiful feelings and energies” are said to awaken.
Tickets to the “Gift of Braco” are a pretty reasonable $8 per session and are sold at the door and online.
If this does not fix things in our broken political system, can anything?
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here