- Republicans Worry About Paul’s Seat in Kentucky
- Paul Ryan Stays on the Sidelines for Now
- Ellmers Addresses Rumors of Affair with McCarthy
- Conway Barely Ahead in Kentucky
- Will Paul Ryan Take the Job?
By Warren Rojas Posted at 11:19 a.m. on June 26, 2013
One of these things is not like the other:
While congressional Democrats raced to social media to revel in the Supreme Court’s landmark decisions gutting the Defense of Marriage Act and dismissing California’s polarizing Proposition 8, Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., sounds the alarm about bloodshed in Syria.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here
Heard on the Hill is Roll Call's Capitol Hill gossip blog.
Warren Rojas is a Heard on the Hill columnist for Roll Call, having previously worked as the founding dining editor for Northern Virginia Magazine and also as a tax reporter for Tax Notes. @WARojas
Sign up for your daily Heard on the Hill newsletter here.