- Hagan Still Up in North Carolina
- Extra Bonus Quote of the Day
- Pataki Again Flirts With White House Bid
- Do We Elect a Governor Who May End Up in Jail?
- Shaheen Leads by Double-Digits in New Hampshire
Meet the Next Generation of Flight Delayers
Posted at 3:37 p.m. on April 25, 2013
Forget the furloughed air traffic controllers everyone on Capitol Hill can’t stop yakking about. Check out who the airlines have had to dispatch to the front lines:
These ticket takers-in-training are actually the apples of the eye of California Democrat — and proud grandmother — Janice Hahn, who tweeted out the girls’ crash course in commercial travel during Take Your Sons and Daughters to Work Day.
Confidence is high that travelers in the immediate vicinity should be able to score an upgrade to first class by slipping these two any leftover Easter candy.
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here