- Donald Trump Tries To Clear Air With Hispanic Business Group
- Does David Vitter Have Something to Worry About?
- Hassan Waits to Choose Her Adventure in New Hampshire
- Internal Poll Shows Cresent Hardy Leading Potential Challengers
- Larry Kudlow Says He Would Challenge Blumenthal Over Iran Deal
Mike Lee’s Sequester Swap-O-Rama
Posted at 6:01 p.m. on Feb. 27, 2013
Utah Republican Sen. Mike Lee has taken to social media to build his case for what he considers are more sensible spending cuts, prodding taxpayers to weigh in on the potentially devastating sequestration rollbacks by advocating to #CutThisNotThat.
Lee and his staff have spent the better part of the day pitching various “A or B” policy prescriptions via Twitter and Facebook. Those efforts have included deriding “free government cell phones” in favor of border security, demanding a halt to food testing by the space program to salvage teachers’ salaries and this patriotic nonequivalence:
To be fair, we’ve never heard of roving bands of destitute individuals invigorating local economies with wanton spending sprees.
Now, drunken sailors …
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here