- Democrat Eyes Rematch in West Virginia's 2nd District
- Dan Donovan Wins Special Election to Succeed Michael Grimm
- Grimm's N.Y. District Stays in Republican Hands
- Senate Races, Pro Salaries and Perspective on Spending
- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
Mike Quigley’s Budding Bromance
Posted at 2:05 p.m. on April 18, 2013
Sounds like Rep. Mike Quigley, D-Ill., is thrilled to learn that he’s got a secret admirer in the think tank scourge, the Panel Crasher.
Quigley spokeswoman Laura Sisemore said the office has put feelers out to try to piece together PC’s true identity. So far, they’ve drawn a blank.
As for the hockey/hot dog invite, Sisemore said the offer is totally serious and remains on the table.
“The congressman never passes up an opportunity to have a good time at Superdawg,” she assured HOH.
PC, who wandered onto campus Tuesday to clown on the Taco Bell-inhaling masses, appreciates the attention but isn’t packing his bags for Chi-town just yet.
“Doubtful that a member … is gonna spend taxpayer money to fly a blogger to Hawks game,” PC shared. “But a guy can dream.”
Submit your hot tips and juicy gossip. Send us your anonymous tips here